Friday, December 7, 2012

Taxes and Holidays

Hello!  I've been busy with my "other job," income taxes.  Today was the last day to file if you had an extension of time to get your taxes completed.  I like tax season and the extension deadlines because I get to be busy with work and see people I haven't seen in a year. I think it's funny that every year about November I say to myself, "Oh man, it's almost tax season again!" I work really hard for about 3 1/2 months and then I have a whole lot of time to paint.  I have no complaints about my job.

Saturday November 17 2012 I'm going to participate in a Holiday Boutique at the Elks Club in Huntington Beach, California from12 noon till 4 pm. The show benefits the Second Chance Pet Adoption.  I'm going to have a lot of artwork, Christmas cards, birthday cards and flower photos for sale.  10% of all my sales go to the Forever Wild Exotic Animal  Sanctuary.

http://www.zvents.com/huntington_beach_ca/events/show/283719185-holiday-boutique-to-benefit-second-chance-pet-adoptions

December 7th and 8th 2012 I will participate in a two day show in Tustin California. This show should be really festive, there will be a tree lighting ceremony, Santa, a pancake breakfast and raffel giveaways.

http://www.businessallianceoc.net/?page_id=369

Both of these holiday shows should be fun.

Granddaughter - Oil on Canvas by Laura Curtin
Fairy Granddaughter
Come visit me at the shows!

Thanks for reading

PURCHASE 8x10 painting prints, holiday & birthday cards!

I am helping to support a great animal rescue center with portions of my sales from my Etsy sales site.  I am giving 10% of all sales to this fantastic animal rescue center.

Forever Wild Exotic Animal Sanctuary

Visit my personal portfolio website:

Thank you for stopping by, hope to see you back soon.
Follow us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment