Friday, December 7, 2012

Let's Splurge

It's Thursday painting class again.  Yay!  Today was treat day.  Joan brought homemade chocolate chip cookies, she loves to bake. The next door neighbor to the art gallery is a caterer and she brought us angel food cake and oatmeal cranberry cookies that were still warm from the oven. I've been on a strict diet since February and for the most part treats aren't included.  Today I splurged, two cookies, a piece of cake and a cranberry cookie.

It's nice to have a splurge day every now and then. I stick to diets, stick to work, stick to exercise.  I'm pretty sure all that sticking to it makes me a stick in the mud. I think it's time I have a real splurge day.  I'll have to think about what to do. Next week the gallery will be closed while Barbel visits family in Canada. Maybe I can figure out something to splurge on next Thursday besides work.

Cupcake - Photo  by Laura Curtin
Yum
Please follow my blog. 


Please check out Barbel's website and if you are nearby Huntington Beach, drop by Thursday morning or better yet sign up to take a class with Barbel. 

Check out Joan's Blog, she has the most beautiful watercolors here plus a schedule of watercolor workshops. 

PURCHASE 8x10 painting prints, holiday & birthday cards!>

I am helping to support a great animal rescue center with portions of my sales from my Etsy sales site.  I am giving 10% of all sales to this fantastic animal rescue center.


Forever Wild Exotic Animal Sanctuary

http://foreverwildexotics.org/

Visit my personal portfolio website:
http://www.LCurtin.com

Thank you for stopping by, hope to see you back soon.

Follow us on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment